Brickcom Announces New Fixed Dome and Vandal Dome Network Camera Series
Brickcom is pleased to announce the new version of the Fixed Dome and Vandal Dome IP network cameras. The V5 new design includes a bunch of new hardware and software features, and is the result of the joint efforts from Brickcom's R&D team and the customers in all parts of the world.
From the hardware point of view, the V5 Fixed Dome and Vandal Dome cameras come with the following new features and enhancements:
1. Enhanced IR illumination distance (max 80 feet or 25 meters).
2. Real-Time Clock for the camera to maintain the accurate time even if powered off for days.
3. Temperature Alarm for the camera to respond to the abnormal ambient temperatures and notify the user.
4. AC24V power input for the higher flexibility in choosing the power sources.
From the software point of view, the V5 Fixed Dome and Vandal Dome cameras come with the following new features and enhancements:
1. On-Screen Display for FocusEasy™ via the TV-out interface. This offers the user the clear visual information in the FocusEasy™ process.
2. IR Focus Shift for enhancing the IR corrective lens and delivering the clearest image during the day and at night (available for the motorized-lens cameras only).
3. SDXC memory card support.
The V5 version of the following models are available now: FD-500Ap, FD-502Ap, FD-300Ap, FD-300Np, FD-302Ap, FD-302Np, FD-200Ap, FD-200Np, FD-202Ap, FD-202Np, VD-500Ap, VD-502Ap, VD-300Ap, VD-302Ap, VD-302Np, VD-200Ap, VD-202Ap, VD-202Np.