- Up to 16 channels 3MP supported
- Intel Core Atom/i3-3217U /i7-3517U CPU
- 4 port Gigabit PoE (16.8W per port)
- 5 antenna holes for GPS/Wi-Fi/WWAN
- Built-in G-sensor 3-AXIS digital accelerometer
- Smarter vehicle power ignition for variety vehicle support
- 1 x RS232/422/485 with isolated
- 1 x CAN Bus 2.0B (Optional)
- On-board power support from 9V to 36V DC
- Wide Operating Temperature : -40°C to 60°C
- Vibration : STD-810F-514.5 C3
- CE approval
- FCC Class A
- E-Mark e9
- EN50155 certificated
- Intel CPU for excellent megapixel recording and provides network throughput up to 100Mbps
- Supports 2x 2.5" or USB High Storage Capacity per Hard Disk Drive
- Support video output via VGA/HDMI connector for high image quality local display
- Powerful Event Management (Event Triggered Recording, E-mail Notification, Video Clip/Snapshot via E-mail… etc.)
- Intuitive Multi-channel Playback and allows exporting video files in AVI format and take a snapshot during playback time.
User-friendly Video Search by Date, Time, Channel, Normal Record, Event and Recovered File.
** All standalone NVRs are shipped without HDD
(*) These are optional features. Please refer to the Buying Guide for the full list of optional features available for this product.
BrickcomMNR-2100 Series Mobile Network Video Recorders (MVR) is an Intel-based recording solution for vehicle users to effectively grow and navigate their network surveillance systems.
This MVR is equipped with an embedded Microsoft operating system to allow users to remotely monitor, record, and view live video feed from up to 16.
Brickcom and major brand network cameras. With the support of HD/Full HD resolution and H.264,MJPEG & MPEG-4 compression, it uses less bandwidth while offering the optimal recording quality and image viewing.
|Photo||Model Name||Description||Work with|